Thank you for your interest in becoming a CASA volunteer with the Children’s Advocacy Center of Tom Green County, Inc. Whether you have an hour or two a month or a few hours a week, we can use your help. CASA Volunteers make such a difference in the lives of the children and families who come to our center. With your help, we will continue to champion the cause of child abuse prevention and provide for each child a safe and nurturing home.
Volunteers must be at least 21 years of age.
How to apply:
- Click on the application link below to download our editable pdf application.
- You will need Adobe Reader in order to view and fill out the appliction.
- Fill in the form fields on the application. If you are asked for a signature please use your initials for the time being. We will have you sign in person if you are approved.
- Option 1: Once you have filled out all form fields you can save the application and click on the "Submit via Email" button on the last page.
- Option 2: You can save the pdf once you are finished filling it out and send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 3: You may also print out the appliction and bring it by or mail it to:
CAC Tom Green
11 W. Beauregard
San Angelo, Texas 76903
For additional information about becoming a CASA volunteer please contact us at: