Thank you for your interest in joining the volunteer family at the Children’s Advocacy Center of Tom Green County, Inc. Whether you have an hour or two a month or a few hours a week, we can use your help. Volunteers make such a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve. Together as a community, we all play a vital role in protecting our children, and cultivating neighborhoods where they can enjoy carefree, joyful childhoods. With your help, we will continue to champion the cause of child abuse prevention and ensure a safe and nurturing home for each child in our community.
To view all volunteer opportunities please click on the “View Opportunities” button below. If you are a current volunteer you will find links to various volunteer forms further down the page.
For additional volunteer information please contact us at:
- This document is meant to serve as a formatting guide/template for creating court reports. To download the court report template in PDF format, please click on the download link below
- The Court Review hearing form is used to assist one in reviewing court hearings. To download the a blank Court Hearing Form in PDF format, please click on the download link below.
- The Disclosure of information form authorizes the disclosure of information to the Children’s Advocacy Center for the purposes of background checks, etc.
- Autoriza a la divulgación de información a Centro de Defensa de los Niños a los efectos de la verificación de antecedentes , etc.
- The Monthly Contact form is a blank form for tracking contacts and information relating to a case. To download a blank Monthly Contact form in PDF format please click on the link below.
- The Children’s Advocacy Time sheet is used for tracking grant personnel activity. To download the a blank CAC Time Sheet Form in PDF format, please click on the download link below.
- The Transportation release form is used for permitting a child to be transported by a CASA Staff member or volunteer. To download the in PDF format, please click on the download link below.
- Visiting between parents and their children is an essential component of work with children in foster care and their families. It is also a right and a responsibility retained by parents. It has been demonstrated that children who have frequent, meaningful visits with their parents are more likely to return home. To download the in PDF format, please click on the download link below.
- The Visitation Record Form is used for documenting visitation of parents and children. To download the in PDF format, please click on the download link below.